The New* Facelift HSR conversion for the Range Rover Sport by Revere London is here. The HSR Widebody styling system adds the ultimate aesthetic visual statement to an already iconic vehicle. The package combines precise productions methods and innovative design solutions. *2018/19 Model Year onwards
As ever, the Revere London HSR incorporates important practical enhancements; like daytime running lights and aerodynamic definitions, whilst adding kerb-side presence with our classic WC4 cast wheels. The rear bumper, tailpipes and contrasting diffuser confirm this message of sporting intention suggesting a more performance-based purpose and character.
• New front Aerodynamic Bumper manufactured in triple layer high-impact thermoplastic
• Contrasting lower bumper inserts incorporating LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
• New Rear Bumper manufactured in three layer high impact thermoplastic section with lower diffuser finished in contrasting gloss black
• Solid Forged Billet Aluminium Exhaust Tailpipes with Revere Logo in clear anodised finish
• Ten piece Wheel arch Extension mouldings - fitting and painted to body colour
• Lower Front Spoiler/Splitter - painted to body/contract colour (option)
• High Level Integrated Roof Spoiler to match roof paint finish (option)
• Revere Side vents and Front grill (option)
• Front grill bar (option)
All Revere Interiors are built to the very highest standards using quality materials.
Revere London offer a number of interior options and bespoke interior options for most marques.
Every Revere cabin is individually tailored to exceptional standards setting a new benchmark for ambience and luxury. Our interiors are exquisitely created using only materials from the finest sources and hand crafted together with satisfying accuracy and expertise. Trim and component embellishments in fine wood, aluminum or carbon fibre together with interior ambient lighting packages continue the external theme inside the vehicle.